Well look what was waiting for me on my door step after a 3 mile tempo run! That’s right, the Roll Recovery R8. I’ve been hearing good things about it online, so I ordered one up!
I quickly showered and took unboxing pictures (for you dummies) and then tried it out. All I can say is “wow”. This thing works as advertised. I could feel the R8 hitting the right spots immediately and my legs felt much better than normal the next day.
Why It’s Awesome
- Painful at first, but eventually makes your legs feel great (think sports massage)
- Increased blood flow and reduces recovery time on quads, hamstrings, IT-bands, gluteus, calfs, shins, hip-flexors and more
- Extremely well-built (reinforced Zytel thermoplastic, stainless steel, and aluminum)
- Much easier to use than the standard foam roller
- Comes with a cool travel bag
The only thing that’s not so awesome is the price tag of $119 (includes free shipping). However, that’s about the price of a good massage, so it definitely pays for itself over time. Plus, you can’t put a price on fresh feeling legs, can you?
For information checkout www.rollrecovery.com and enjoy the unboxing pictures below:
Has anyone else out there purchased an R8? What are your thoughts?